Lazy Sundays

Monday, May 7, 2012

I just love Sundays because I can take a break from school work and just relax with a book or take a walk. I also read for pleasure during the week but on the bus or in the afternoons and at night before bed and it's not much because I always fall asleep.

 It feels good to wear shorts without tights!!

 I love my murano watch! I bought it four years ago in Venice.
I finally found earrings (studs) i'm not allergic to!! And they were cheap. I have spent lots of money for earrings i can't wear even.. not even for a few minutes :-(
I swear I do dress up ;-) when I go out but I never get the chance to take photos of my outfits because I'm either running late or too agitated to take photos(i change outfits way too much leaving my room a total mess every time)

5 comments:

  1. cute blog

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute!

    THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG

    (visit, follow and comment my blog, i will be more than happy to that back for you too )

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! i love that watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello darling , thank you for you lovely comment !! :) i like your watch !! :)

    xxx
    Marina .

    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that watch goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete